I’ve been looking for some plugin for easy change Arabic font in WordPress. All the tutorial I found is always about you should do that in CSS, and some is too lazy to do that and some is don’t know how to do that since I found so much blogger is just for hobby not to make them advanced in some creating coding.
And I find many my friend is write with source from Qur’an or Haditsh or from Ulama that of course with Arabic text. But so many that they not satisfied with the look that display in their posts or pages. Thats why I created the plugins.
For some coder with advanced customize CSS maybe my plugin is not the right place, since I just newbie thought :D.
Here font that I use in this plugin:
- JF Flat Jozzor => http://fonts.jozoor.com/flat-font/
- Ara Jozoor => http://fonts.jozoor.com/jozoor-font/
- KFGQPC Uthman Taha Naskh => http://fonts.qurancomplex.gov.sa/?page_id=42
- PDMS Saleem QuranFont => http://pakdata.com/products/arabicfont
- Amiri => homepage: http://www.amirifont.org/ download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/amiri/files/
- Droid Arabic Naskh => http://openfontlibrary.org/en/font/droid-arabic-naskh
- Thabit => http://openfontlibrary.org/en/font/thabit
- Scheherazade => http://openfontlibrary.org/en/font/scheherazade
The plugin is just simple which we can transform the Arabic text to specific font that we want by click the icon in text editor of posts or pages. And also I create option pages in case that no need all customize configuration in shortcode.
You can download and install this plugin by search in your WordPress plugins.
[button link=”https://wordpress.org/plugins/arabic-font” color=”orange” corner=”5″ textsize=”32″]Download Arabic Font[/button]